NSK 7000a Bearing
Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies
Tapered roller bearings can be set at initial machine assembly to any desired axial or radial clearance. This unique feature enables a designer to control bearings to meet anticipated application operating conditions, and thereby provide optimum bearing and system performance.
Tapered roller thrust bearings consist of small tapered rollers arranged so that their axes all converge at a point on the axis of the bearing. The length of the roller and the diameter of the wide and the narrow ends and the angle of rollers need to be carefully calculated to provide the correct taper so that each end of the roller rolls smoothly on the bearing face without skidding. These are the type most commonly used in automotive applications (to support the wheels of a motor car for example), where they are used in pairs to accommodate axial thrust in either direction, as well as radial loads. They can support rather larger thrust loads than the ball type due to the larger contact area, but are more expensive to manufacture.
Ball bearings can be used, but as the paragraph mentions above they can support more load, but are more expensive to manufacture.
- TIMKEN L225849-50030/L225810-50000 Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies
- RBC BEARINGS
- TIMKEN L217849DA-903A9 Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies
- 105MM Bore; 190MM Ou
- TIMKEN 42683-50000/42620-50000 Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies
- ABB MOTORS AND MECHA
- TIMKEN L217849-90074 Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies
- TIMKEN L217849-90036 Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies
- BOSTON GEAR
- TIMKEN L217849-90018 Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies
- TIMKEN L217847-90078 Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies