NSK 7000a Bearing
Flange Block Bearings
Flange mounted bearings, also called flange block bearings, are a combined housing and bearing that provides a ready-to-use product. The bearing housing may have two or four mounting holes predrilled into the casting for simplified installation.
Combine with threaded pipe to mount these bearings in a variety of positions without the need for a flat mounting surface. Bearing Housings Mate one of these housings with your own bearing to create a custom mounted bearing.
Flange mounted bearings are used when the shaft axis is perpendicular to the bearing mounting surface. They incorprate a sealed bearing that is preassembled into a flanged housing. The housing contains a precision ground surface perpendicular to the bearing axis and two, three or four mounting holes, depending on the style.
- LINK BELT FRW224E Flange Block Bearings
- 2.13 Inch | 54.102 M
- LINK BELT FRW219E Flange Block Bearings
- LINK BELT FEU347J Flange Block Bearings
- SCHAEFFLER GROUP
- LINK BELT FCU3K47 Flange Block Bearings
- LINK BELT FCEU331C Flange Block Bearings
- ABEC 1 | ISO P0
- LINK BELT FC3U2E20NC Flange Block Bearings
- LINK BELT FC3U2E20N Flange Block Bearings
- LINK BELT F3W231EC Flange Block Bearings
- 0.25 Inch | 6.35 Mil
- LINK BELT FC3U240NK5 Flange Block Bearings
- RBC BEARINGS